Job Reference: J5634491
Updated On: 19/02/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Sales Engineer to join a globally leading Laboratory Instrumentation company covering a South East territory. As the Sales Engineer you will be responsible for the growth of the Measurement Instrumentation portfolio with both existing and new customers across the South East of England.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Sales Engineer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will utilise market research to generate leads and identify opportunities for growth of the Measurement Instrumentation portfolio with both new and existing accounts across the South East.
2. You will manage the entire sales cycle including prospecting sales opportunities, negotiation and closing of sales.
3. As the Sales Engineer for the South East, you will manage your territory through use of the CRM and effective planning.
4. You will visit client sites as well as attending conferences and networking events, giving demonstrations of products and assisting with installations and customer training where appropriate.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Sales Engineer - South East we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific subject e.g. Chemistry, Physics, Chemical Engineering
2. Proven experience selling analytical instrumentation into a relevant industry e.g. Life Science, Pharmaceutical, Beverage, Petro/Chemical
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with measurement instrumentation.
Key Words: Chemistry | Life Science | Pharmaceutical | Chemical Engineering | Analytical | Instrumentation | Measurement | Equipment | Sales | Account Management | Business Development | Sales Engineer | South East | London | Lead Generation | Negotiation | CRM | Laboratory Instrumentation |
Other jobs with similar skills
Engineering and Facilities Director
Oxfordshire | Experience Dependent
This is an exciting opportunity for an Engineering & Facilities Director to join a leading Biotech business based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Engineering & Facilities Director you will be responsi...Science
View & Apply
Head of Validation
Elstree, Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Validation to join a leading Pharmaceutical business based in the Hertfordshire area. Reporting to the Director of Engineering the Head of Validation will...Science
View & Apply