J4595Field BasedScience Permanent£20,000 to £23,000 per annum - Car and CommisionFull Time16/10/2017Microbiology Microbiology – Pharmaceutical Microbiology – Food / FMCG Microbiology – Environmental Commercial Commercial - Sales Commercial – Business Development Commercial - Account Management Commercial - Territory Management Commercial - Field Sales Commercial - Field Based
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Sales Specialist - Biotechnology
We are currently looking for a Sales Specialist - Biotechnology to join a leading company with offices across the UK, US and Netherlands. As the Sales... View Job
Inside Sales Specialist
Hyper Recruitment Solutions (HRS) are currently searching for a motivated Inside Sales Specialist to join a leading Scientific Company based in the Gr... View Job
Regional Account Manager - Genomics
HRS have fantastic opportunity for a motivated and highly successful Regional Account Manager - Genomics to join a Leading Life Science company with a... View Job
HRS are currently searching for a motivated Sales Executive - Microbiology based in Ireland, to join a dynamic and fast growing Life Science organisation. As the Sales Executive - Microbiology you will be home based and responsible for growing and maintaining sales in your area, ensuring you regularly meet with current and new customers.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a recent graduate or someone in lab to take a step into an exciting Scientific Sales role with high earning potential.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Sales Executive - Microbiology will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Grow and maintain sales across your territory by building relationships with current customers as well as developing new business through cold calling and lead generation.
2. Promote and sell product and services to customers across the pharmaceutical, food and beverage, water microbiology and hygiene industries, in order to increase sales and hit targets. Products include microbiology detection kits, filtration, consumables, incubators, mixers and more.
3. Arrange to visit customers in your territory on their site to build relationships and increase market and competitor knowledge.
4. Provide technical support to customers as well as managing price negotiations.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Sales Executive- Microbiology we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science subjects is preferred, such as Microbiology, Life Sciences, Biology or Biomedical Science. A full driving licence is also needed.
2. Proven industry experience in commercial role such as Sales or Customer Service, as well as clear communication and confidence.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with microbiology products is desirable but not essential. This can be gained through education or a lab position.
Key Words: Microbiology / Pharmaceutical / Sales Executive / Sales Representative / Sales Assistant / Account Executive / Account Specialist / Sales Specialist / Northern Ireland / Republic of Ireland / Home Based / Meetings / Conferences / Biology / Life Science / Pharmaceutical / Biomedical Science / Quality Control / Scientific Sales / Cold calling / lead generation
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.