Job Reference: J5632404
Updated On: 29/10/2019
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Sales Manager covering the North UK & Scotland to join a leading Laboratory Equipment organisation, known for their innovative and trusted products. As the Sales Manager - North UK & Scotland you will be based on patch and be responsible for promoting our clients Laboratory and Analytical portfolio to new and existing customers.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Sales Manager - North & Scotland will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Grow existing customer accounts through relationship building and develop new business through prospecting and creating new opportunities.
2. Promote our clients laboratory and analytical equipment through conferences, sales calls, email, customer meetings, to increase sales and achieve targets.
3. Manage, support and coordinate trade shows, conferences and exhibitions within the North UK and Scotland.
4. The Sales Manager - North & Scotland will maintain a good knowledge of our clients product portfolio and competitor products through market analysis.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Sales Manager - North & Scotland we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Science subject such as Biology, Chemistry or Biotechnology. A full driving licence is also needed.
2. Proven industry experience in am Account Manager, Sales or Business Development position selling Laboratory Equipment or Analytical Equipment and instrumentation.
3. Practical experience of the sales cycle with a proven track record. This includes sales calls, working to targets, sales meetings and closing sales.
Key Words: Sales / Business Development / Laboratory Equipment / Analytical Equipment / Account Manager / Sales Manager / Sales Specialist / Key Account / South UK / Oxford / London / Cambridge / Bristol / Biology / Chemistry / Field Sales / Consumables / Sales Executive / Conference / Events / Life Science / Biotechnology / Analytical Chemistry
Other jobs with similar skills
Buckinghamshire | £24,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Account Manager to join a leading biotechnology company covering the south west of London. As the Account Manager- South West London, you will be responsible for driving...Science
View & Apply
Buckinghamshire | £20,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic scientific sales person or scientist to join a leading biotechnology organisation as an Account Manager - Scotland. As the Account Manager- Scotland, you w...Science
View & Apply