J56282CambridgeScience Permanent£50,000 to £55,000 per annum - Experience DependentFull Time15/06/2018Application Specialist Biomedical Science Biochemistry Pathology Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology Cell Culture Microbiology Microbiology – Pharmaceutical Microbiology – Food / FMCG Microbiology – Environmental Pharmacology Project Management – Customer Commercial Commercial - Sales Commercial – Marketing Commercial – Business Development Commercial - Account Management Commercial – Product Management Commercial - Territory Management Commercial - Field Sales Commercial - Field Based
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Life Science Inside Sales Specialist We are currently looking for a Life Sciences Inside Sales Specialist to join a Global Leading company that manufacture Lab Water Equipment based in Ir... View Job
Flow Cytometry Sales Executive We are currently looking for a Flow Cytometry Sales Executive to join a Global leading company that have been in the Life Science industry for over 80... View Job
Business Development Manager We are currently looking for a Business Development Manager join a family owned worldwide leader in laboratory automation company.Founded in 1925 they... View Job
We are currently looking for a Sales Representative to join a leading company within the field of Protein Crystallisation, Microfluidic Dispensing Technologies and Digital PCR Equipment.
As the Sales Representative you will be responsible for the lucrative Cambridge, Oxford and London territory.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Sales Representative will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Conducting the full sales process of Genomics, Liquid Handling and Digital PCR Equipment in to Pharma, Biotech, Academia and Drug Discovery companies from identifying leads, initial contact, product demonstration, negotiations and closing the sale and transition through to post sales installation
2. Managing and developing the existing account base to ensure repeat orders and customer satisfaction and company reputation
3. Presentations to existing and potential customers, answering any technical questions on the products
4. Representing the company conferences and exhibitions
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Sales Representative we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science subject
2. Proven industry experience in selling laboratory consumables or equipment in to Pharma, Biotech, Academic institutes across Cambridge, Oxford, London. Ideally Liquid Handling, PCR, Microplates, Automation, Microfluidics, High Throughput Screening products
3. Technically minded with a strong sales hunter personality that enjoys cold calling and building solid relationships with customers. Self motivated and proactive with excellent communication skills and lives within one hour of Cambridge, Oxford, London
Key Words: Liquid Handling, PCR, High Throughput Screening, HTS, Automation, Microfluidics, Molecular Biology, Capital Equipment, Laboratory Consumables, Sales, Account Manager, Territory Manager, Business Development, Genomics
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.