Job Reference: J5634272
Updated On: 08/03/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Sales Specialist - Immunoassays
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Sales Specialist to join a leading Life Science company covering the UK & Ireland territory. As the Sales Specialist you will be responsible for the growth of an Immunoassay portfolio within all accounts throughout your territory.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Sales Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for the sales of the Immunoassay Capital Equipment portfolio to Biotech, Pharmaceutical, Academic and Government accounts within the territory.
2. You will work closely with executive level relationships to drive key partnerships and business opportunities.
3. As the Sales Specialist you be involved with the development and utilisation of strategies for individual key accounts.
4. You will work closely with Product Managers and the Marketing department in order to implement and execute regional strategy.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Sales Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science subject e.g. Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Biology
2. Proven industry experience in Capital Equipment and Immunoassay sales.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Luminex platforms and Biomarker Analysis.
Key Words: United Kingdom | Sales | Sales Specialist | Account Manager | Account Management | Business Development | Immunoassay | Capital Equipment | Luminex | Biomarker | Biotechnology | Biochemistry |
Other jobs with similar skills
Account Manager - North West
Greater Manchester | £25,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Account Manager to join a rapidly expanding Antibody Supplier covering the North West territory. As the Account Manager you will be responsible for driving the growth of...Science
View & Apply
Scientific Sales Representative
London | £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Scientific Sales Representative based in the South East to join a leading UK Laboratory Products organisation that has many exclusive contracts with their manufacturers....Science
View & Apply