Job Reference: J5634999
Updated On: 24/05/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Salesforce Architect to join an international and industry leading Environmental company based in the Staffordshire area. As the Salesforce Architect you will have the opportunity to guide digital transformation Salesforce projects helping the wider product team deliver best practice.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesThe Salesforce Architect will help guide digital transformation by aligning business and technology, defining the 'why and how' that drives solution success, selecting the right product features that maximize business value, and advocating for multi-cloud implementation best practices that create frictionless customer experiences. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Salesforce Architect will help the design of technical Salesforce solutions to solve business issues maintaining the data model used in Salesforce and document the high level flows of data between business processes within the platform
2. The Salesforce Architect will provide a governance layer across parallel development scrum teams to identify potential technical conflicts and promote best practices
3. In the role you must lead a design thinking approach to all matter of development and ensure governance over design and development methods to keep in line with best practice guidelines.
4. The Product Lead must have excellent communication skills to effectively immerse into stakeholder / user business areas to bind the design and production process to the strategic and tactical deliverables of the business.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Salesforce Architect we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant certifications in Salesforce Development
2. Strong understanding of User Interface (UI) concepts (e.g. Classic Vs Lightning, VisualForce vs Aura) and Data solutions used across the Salesforce eco-system.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Translating complex system offerings into tangible potential deliverables to the business with full impact considerations.
Other jobs with similar skills
Software Systems Engineer
Devon | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Software Systems Engineer to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Devonshire area. As the Software Systems Engineer you will be responsible for providing su...Science
View & Apply
Associate Clinical Project Manager
Stevenage, Hertfordshire | £48,000 - £68,000 per annum
We are currently looking for an Associate Clinical Project Manager to join a leading CRO based in the London area on a 12 month contract. As the Associate Clinical Project Manager you will be responsi...Science
View & Apply