Job Reference: J5634449
Updated On: 09/02/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Salesforce Product Engineer to join a leading Environmental company based in the Staffordshire area. The Product Engineer is part of the Salesforce product team providing the engineering services to help manage and deploy development governance inline with the needs of Product Delivery and BAU processes.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Salesforce Product Engineer will be to provide technical expertise in the areas of data, solution architecture and integrations helping govern and manage the Salesforce platform performance against benchmark standards. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Salesforce product engineer you will help manage deployment activities and product governance.
2. in the role you must have a good understanding of data and systems as well as governance appreciation.
3. The product engineer will provide technical expertise to the product owner and product specialists in assessing features and functions proposals
4. As part of the role you will monitor integration performance, data governance checks and platform security.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Salesforce Product Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a IT/ Technology / Scientific or Mathematical field
2. Proven industry experience in data and system integrations.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with design thinking appreciation
Other jobs with similar skills
Patient Data Analyst
Berkshire | £56,000 - £66,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Patient Data Analyst to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Berkshire area. As the Patient Data Analyst you will be responsible for using advanced analytic...Science
View & Apply
Head of Bioinformatics
London | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Bioinformatician to join an exciting clinical-stage gene therapy company based in London, and in Philadelphia and California US, who’s goal is developing innovative medi...Science
View & Apply
Statistical Programming Associate Manager
Sheffield | £42,000 - £63,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Statistical Programming Associate Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical CRO based in the Sheffield area. As the Statistical Programming Associate Manager you will be ...Science
View & Apply