Job Reference: J5634823
Updated On: 08/10/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Salesforce Product Manager to join a Global Life Sciences company based in London. As the Salesforce Product Manager you will be responsible for managing and building a technical strategy and product backlog to ensure Salesforce is not only fit for purpose, but also driving growth and improved performance within the marketing, sales and customer functions of the business.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the SalesForce Product Owner will be to manage the Salesforce platform offering (Sales Cloud, Service cloud and Community Cloud), strategy and continuous improvement of SalesForce. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The Product Manager will actively look to engage stakeholder and users in a continuous process to ensure constant, iterative releases throughout each year supporting the business needs and defining the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end state.
2. As the Product Manager you will be delivering new systems on time, to specification and within budget and managing related vendors to utilise the platform to develop and build solution to find improvement across our wider operational areas of the business.
3. In this role you will represent the Platform Architecture on cross-functional enhancements and projects, including the coordination and resolution of appropriate issues.
4. The Product Manager will be managing and recommending improvements to integrations between the platform and other applications including between different business systems as well as working with integration tools.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Salesforce Product Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Extensive knowledge of Salesforce platform (Sales Cloud, Service cloud and Community Cloud)
2. Proven industry experience in defining the system landscape, to identify gaps between current and desired end state
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with knowledge on automation tools (process builders,workflowsand flows)
Key Words: Salesforce Architect Product Manager Business End Users Stakeholder Integrations
Other jobs with similar skills
Digital Transformation Analyst
Berkshire | £28,000 - £30,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Digital Transformation Analyst to focus on implementing digital change across the client’s organisation. The role is for a Leading Environmental company and can be based...Science
View & Apply
Business Change Analyst
London, Greater London | £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Business Change Implementation to focus on implementing digital change across the clients organisation. The role is for a Leading Environmental company and can be based ...Science
View & Apply