Job Reference: J5634016
Updated On: 12/11/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a SalesForce Product Owner to join a Leader in Environmental Solutions organisation based in the Staffordshire area. The role is responsible for managing the SalesForce platform and it's success in the organisation.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the SalesForce Product Owner will be to manage the strategy, platform offering and continuous improvement of SalesForce. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The role will manage and build a product backlog to ensure Salesforce is not only fit for purpose,
but also driving growth and improved performance within the marketing, sales and customer functions of the business.
2. As the Product owner you will be delivering new systems on time, to specification and within budget and managing related vendors to utilise the platform to develop and build solution to find improvement across our wider operational areas of the business
3. The Product Owner will actively look to engage stakeholder and users in a continuous process to ensure constant, iterative releases throughout each year.
4. The role has 5 direct reports managing a team of product specialists, product engineers and analysts to deliver projects and BAU.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the SalesForce Product Owner we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. SalesForce user design/ design thinking experience
2. Proven industry experience in appreciation of delivery of new systems and data
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with management of stakeholders
Key Words: SalesForce Product Owner Business Analyst Systems Continuous Improvement Development
Other jobs with similar skills
Data Scientist - Bioinformatics
Buckinghamshire | £250 - £320 per day
We are currently looking for a Data Scientist - Bioinformatics to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Buckinghamshire area. As the Data Scientist - Bioinformatics you will be responsibl...Science
View & Apply
Laboratory Informatics Lead (LIMS)
Cambridge, Cambridge | £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Python Software Developer to join a leading biotech company leading the fight against cancer based in the Cambridge, area. As the Python Software Developer you will be ...Science
View & Apply