Job Reference: J5632212
Updated On: 25/09/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a SalesForce CRM Specialist to join a leading Life Science organisation based in the Middlesex area. As the SalesForce CRM Specialist you will be helping implement and develop a 5 year digital strategy in e-commerce growth plans.
Key Duties and Responsibilities1. The CRM specialist will be configuring SaleForce through the Mapping and understanding of the prospect journey and the stages in the marketing funnel. Through to delivery appropriate content (created by the marketing teams) using appropriate channels, at each stage of the customer journey.
2. The role will work with Sales teams on a global level and must consider the complexities and individual needs for each project. Working with the eCommerce team to plan and deliver appropriate nurturing campaigns to support web KPIs
3. The CRM specialist will be looking to optimise email marketing automation Pardot usage and strategy, liaising with brands and internal teams, removing blockers and sharing best practice across users groups.
4. You will be responsible for being an ambassador of customer data – ensuring data is segmented effectively to enable targeted campaigns and training to new users.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the SalesForce CRM Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a computer science related degree or commercial experience in a digital marketing role.
2. Proven industry experience in SalesForce and Pardot.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with understanding and past proven experience of demand generation campaigns in an ecommerce environment and Exposure to Analytics tools like Google Analytics, Business Objects.
Key Words: SalesForce Pardot Ecommerce Marketing Specialist Configuration Sales Product Business Analytics Google Analytics
Other jobs with similar skills
Digital Transformation Analyst
London, Greater London | £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Digital Transformation Analyst to join a leading Life Science company based in the London. This role is part of a new team you will be responsible for improving the digi...Science
View & Apply
Business Systems Analyst
Staffordshire | £35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Business Systems Analyst to join a leading Environmental company based in the Staffordshire area. This is a good opportunity for a proactive Business Analyst to identify...Science
View & Apply