Job Reference: J5633309
Updated On: 20/05/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a SalesForce CRM Specialist to join a leading Life Science organisation based in the Middlesex area. As the SalesForce CRM Specialist you will be providing day to day administration, support, maintenanceĀ and configuration to SalesForce and related systems, to meet the needs of the users.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the SalesForce CRM Specialist will be split between being a SaleFroce administrator and SalesForce analyst and the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. The CRM specialist will be configuring SaleForce and administrating support for Salesforce Sales Cloud & Service Cloud (including, but not limited to: user set up, error checking, troubleshooting, reporting and dashboards, bulk data uploads/updates)
2. The role will work with Business teams on a global level and must consider the complexities and individual needs for each project. Using tools such as data loader, workflow rules, Process builder or Flows to implement changes
3. The CRM specialist will be looking to optimise email marketing automation Pardot usage and strategy, liaising with brands and internal teams, removing blockers and sharing best practice across users groups.
4. You will be responsible for ensuring the data going into the systems meets the requirements if the business. Being an ambassador of customer data ā ensuring data is segmented effectively to enable targeted campaigns and training to new users.
Your duties as the SalesForce CRM Specialist will be split between being a SaleFroce administrator and SalesForce analyst and the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the SalesForce CRM Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a computer science related degree or commercial experience in a digital marketing role.
2. Proven industry experience in SalesForce and Pardot.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Knowledge of Data loader, Flows andĀ VisualforceĀ programming and understanding of Apex
Key Words: SalesForce Pardot Ecommerce Specialist Configuration Sales Product Business Analytics
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Other jobs with similar skills
Java Software Developer
Greater Manchester | £30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Java Software Developer to join a leading Scientific company based in the Greater Manchester area. As the Java Software Developer you will be responsible for supporting ...Science
View & Apply
Senior Platform Programmer
Cambridgeshire | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Senior Platform Programmer to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Platfrom Programmer you will be responsible for supp...Science
View & Apply