Job Reference: J5635988
Updated On: 23/05/2022
Status: Under Offer
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a SalesForce Technical Lead to join a well established utility company, with the option of working from home. As the SalesForce Technical Lead you will be responsible for
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the SalesForce Technical Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1) Ensure the delivery team remains focused on high quality engineering practices whilst endeavouring to deliver projects on time and on budget.
2) Works with project stakeholders to ensure they know what is expected of them in a quality IT engineering project delivery.
3) Works within and educates others about the engineering practices used by the delivery teams
4) Helps teams to become better engineers, whatever their current engineering maturity.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the SalesForce Technical Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1) Relevant SalesForce Certified App Builder, Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I
2) Degree in computer science or related technical disciplines desirable
3) A working knowledge and practical experience with both waterfall and agile development approaches.
Other jobs with similar skills
Salesforce Project Manager
London, Greater London | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a SalesForce Project Manager to join a leading environmental company based remotely. As the SalesForce Project Manager you will be responsible forScience
View & Apply
London, Greater London | £400 - £500 per day
We are currently looking for a Salesforce Developer to join a leading global company, you can be based remotely. As the Salesforce Developer you will be responsible for the development of a large Sale...Science
View & Apply