J5631173East Riding of YorkshireIS&T PermanentFull Time21/03/2019IT IT – Software Development IT - SAP IT - Analyst IT - Business Analysis
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Data Analyst We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a leading company based in the London, Greater London area. As the Data Analyst you will be respon... View Job
Global Product Analyst We are currently looking for a Global Product Analyst to join a Global Life Sciences company based in the Runcorn, area. As the Global Product Analyst... View Job
Software Developer We are currently looking for a Software Developer to join a successful Scientific organisation based in the Bury, Greater Manchester area. The Softwar... View Job
We are currently looking for a SAP Business Analyst to join a leading company based in the Goole,East Riding of Yorkshire area. As the SAP Business Analyst you will be responsible for technical support and development of the functionality in the C/4HANA area of SAP.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the SAP Business Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the SAP Business Analyst you will have knowledge of C/4HANA - SAP ERP and work on integration of an SAP Cloud Platform.
2. You will gather business requirements and translate these into SAP solutions.
3. As the SAP Business Analyst you will work on implementation of C/4HANA and work on all elements of the project life cycle from sales through to early life support.
4. You will ensure global sites are supported in best practices via training, configuration and system improvements.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the SAP Business Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. As the SAP Business Analyst you will have a relevant degree in a related subject such as Computer Science or equivalent experience.
2. You will have proven industry experience in implementation of C/4HANA - SAP ERP and gathering business requirements.
3. As the SAP Business Analyst you will have a working knowledge and practical experience with C/4HANA SAP integration, business requirement gathering and SAP configuration.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.