J56256CheshireIS&T Permanent£50,000 to £60,000 per annumFull Time13/06/2018IT - Business Analysis IT - Reporting - Anaplan IT - Reporting - Hyperion IT - Reporting - Board MIT
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Data Analyst We are currently looking for a Data Analyst to join a leading company in the Life Science industry based in the Bury area. As the Data Analyst you wil... View Job
Data Analyst We are currently looking for a Data Analyst Supervisor to lead a team of 6 for a leading company in the Life Science industry based in the Bury area. ... View Job
Business Performance Manager We are currently looking for a Business Performance Manager to join a leading environmental company based in the London area. As the Business Performa... View Job
We are currently looking for a SAP Business Analyst to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Runcorn area.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the SAP Business Analyst will be to map business processes the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Conduct GAP Analysis of SAP for manufacturing distribution implementation. Working with stakeholders to define concepts under direction of project leaders.
2. Represent the user community and the software development team through which requirements flow and Collaborate with developers to establish the clarify usability and performance needs.
3. Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs.
4. Finalise process flows and prepare business requirement documentation for the future ERP implementation.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the SAP Business Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Computer Science or Engineering
2. Proven industry experience in Manufacturing: Life Science, Pharmaceutical, FMCG
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Strong analytical skills required, including a thorough understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements in any ERP
Key Words: Business Analyst, SAP, Manufacturing, Life Science, ERP
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.