J562649GooleIS&T Permanent£40,000 to £55,000 per annum - Dependant on experienceFull Time06/08/2018IT IT - Development IT - SAP IT - Software Development - Qlikview IT - Design
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Qlickview Developer We are currently looking for a Qlickview Developer to join a leading company based in the Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire area. As the Qlickview Devel... View Job
Data Manager We are currently looking for a Data Manager to join an IT Applications team within a leading company based in the Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire area... View Job
Senior Web Developer We are currently looking for a Senior Web Developer to join a leading Software Development company based in the London area. As the Senior Web Develop... View Job
We are currently looking for a SAP BW Build Specialist to join a global company based in the Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire area. As the SAP BW Build Specialist you will be responsible for:
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the SAP BW Build Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will design and deliver SAP BW projects throughout the organisation.
2. As the SAP BW Build Specialist you will work with business process analysts, managers and users to analyse business requirements and processes to develop business cases and technical architectures and deliver designs that meet best practice.
3. You will turn business needs into functional and technical specifications and be delivery focussed.
4. As the SAP BW Build Specialist you will deliver against agreed designs based on agreed project milestones.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the SAP BW Build Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. You will have proven experience in SAP BW development role, this will ideally be for at least 3 years, although other experience may be considered.
2. Experience with Qlik or similar dash-board products or working within an ISO20071 framework would be an advantage although not essential.
3. As the SAP BW Build Specialist You will have a working knowledge and practical experience with turning business needs into technical and functional specifications and be delivery focussed.
Key Words: SAP BW, build, specialist, technical, Qlik, dash-boarding, technical, business process, business requirements, business cases, development.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.