J4936ClevelandIS&T Technology Professional Services Permanent£50,000 to £65,000 per annum - Experience dependentFull Time31/12/2017IT IT - Development IT – Business Intelligence IT - SAP IT - Architect IT - Analyst IT - Software Development - Qlikview IT - Reporting IT - Data Warehousing IT - ETL IT - Analytics IT - Design
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
SAP BW Developer We are currently looking for a SAP BW Developer to join a leading specialist chemical company based in the East Yorkshire area. This is a key position... View Job
IT Application Support We are currently looking for a IT Application Support Specialist to join a leading company based in the Goole, East Riding of Yorkshire area. As the I... View Job
Trainee Technology Recruiter We are currently seeking an ambitious Trainee Recruitment Consultant to join our newly established Technology division. HRS is an ambitious and exciti... View Job
We are currently looking for a SAP BW Developer to join a leading specialist chemical company based in the East Yorkshire area.
This is a key position within the team and wider business with large parts of the role focussing on exciting greenfield projects.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the SAP BW Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Design and delivery of exciting greenfield SAP BW projects
2. Utilise the organisations dash-boarding capabilities
3. Operate on all levels of the business, analysing business needs
4. Deliver against agreed designs
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the SAP BW Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Experience working within a SAP BW development role
2. SAP BW 7.4 experience preferably
3. Ability to gather and turn business needs into functional/technical specifications
4. Good leadership qualities
5. Exposure to Qlik or another dashboard product would be desirable
6. Exposure to the ISO27001 framework would also be advantage but not essential
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.