Job Reference: J5636883
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a SAP FICO Application Support Specialist to join a a global leader in speciality chemicals based in the East Yorkshire area. As the SAP FICO Application Support Specialist. The role is part of the SAP Finance team looking to develop and utilise new technologies in the business.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
As the SAP FICO Application Support Specialist, the main purpose of the role is to support all aspects of the Groups’ global applications in the area of SAP Finance and also includes support for the invoice system. Specific duties include resolving SAP issues, training users, sourcing and delivering improvement opportunities for the business users.
1. The SAP support specialist will support all aspects of the Groups’ global applications in the area of SAP Finance and also includes support for the Readsoft invoice system by diagnosing causes of incidents - reported by students and staff - that are related to application services and implementing resolutions
2. In the role you will be providing guidance, coordination, and support of business processes that use SAP. Acting as operational technical expert for identified applications, sharing knowledge as appropriate through intranet documentation and training sessions.
3. The role require good problem solving abilities to help the team improve the applications and enable the development of solutions to support effective reporting.
4. The SAP Support Specialist will use their SAP experience in the SAP FICO module including configuration skills. Actively helping the business with project roll outs, SAP upgrades and support.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the SAP FICO Application Support Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Financial or IT area ideally with recognised accountancy qualification or equivalent accountancy experience
2. Outstanding communication skills are required to work effectively with Business Analysts and other IT colleagues.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with SAP in the SAP FICO module including configuration skills. Achieved by active involvement in project roll outs, SAP upgrades and support.
Key Words: SAP FICO Finance Application Support
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Biotechnology, Chemicals
Skills: IT Pharma - Operations - SAP, IT Pharma - Operations - IT Management