Job Reference: J5636956
Status: Open to Applications
HRS are currently looking for a Technical Build Lead – SAP to join an innovative scientific business. A global leader in their field, the company develop and supply technologies & specialist materials used in a huge amount of everyday products. Passionate about sustainability, they continuously develop new, high-performance technologies in an environmentally conscious manner. This is a hybrid role offering blended in home working.
As Technical Build Lead you will be responsible for the development & support of SAP functionality for Engineering, Procurement & Warehousing to the global business. Ensuring sites based all over the world are supported with best practises, configuration, system improvements & training.
This position will allow the flexibility to work remotely on a hybrid basis but there will be some requirement to have a physical presence onsite. It will come with a generous benefits package including a generous defined benefit pension scheme, discounted share plans and 25 days annual leave (+ Public holidays)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop & support SAP functionality for global sites in procurement, warehousing and engineering.
2. Supporting the global business with training, configuration, BAU system improvements and project implementations.
3. Leading teams to identify & implement improvements.
1. A degree or similar qualification / proven experience in a relevant field.
2. Significant experience of SAP helpdesk support & service management, alongside SAP project implementations relating to; material management, configuration & master data.
3. The ability to lead others both in person & remotely, coordinating with a variety of business users to successfully implement business improvements & change.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.