Job Reference: J562571
Updated On: 19/07/2018
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a SAS Programmer to join a leading CRO company based in the Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire area. As the SAS Programmer you will be responsible for providing a general statistical computing service to the statistics and data management department.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the SAS Programmer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the SAS Programmer you will conduct software development in SAS to appropriate regulations (GxP) and assist in the validation and testing of statistical software and applications.
2. You will aid the preparation of documentation such as statistical specifications.
3. As the SAS Programmer you will support various data-handling systems, including Liberate and Excel.
4. You will also identify opportunities for continuous improvement in statistical software development to improve productivity.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the SAS Programmer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Programming, Statistics, Maths or related subject.
2. Proven experience in SAS is essential. Related programming experience is an advantage.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with the pharmaceutical industry and other statistical packages would be advantageous.
Key Words: SAS, Programming, Statistics, Pharmaceutical, Maths, Analysis, software, development, programmer.
Other jobs with similar skills
Cambridgeshire | £35,000 - £47,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Statistician to join a leading research company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Senior Statistician you will be responsible for introducing new methods...Science
View & Apply
Director of Biostatistics
Hertfordshire | £80,000 - £100,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Director of Biostatistics to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Stevenage, Hertfordshire area. As the Director of Biostatistics you will be responsible fo...Science
View & Apply