Job Reference: J5634287
Updated On: 12/01/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a SAS Programmer to join a leading Biostatistics CRO company based in the Cheshire area. As the SAS Programmer you will be responsible for providing programming leadership, expertise and hands on technical support to clinical projects, across all phases and therapeutic areas as required by the client. Ensure a quality product is delivered and excellent customer care provided at all times.
Key Duties and Responsibilities1. Provide SAS programming leadership to internal and external study teams in the reporting of clinical trials data, regulatory submissions, safety updates and publications.
2. Develop and review dataset specification documentation, dataset programs and associated reporting programs (tables, figures and listings) while following the clinical study protocol and/or statistical analysis plan.
3. Develop expert knowledge of CDISC methodology, specifically SDTM and ADaM models.
4. Ensure quality control is preformed on all programs written and is adequately documented.
Role Requirements1. Bachelor's degree or higher.
2. At least 3 years industry experience.
3. Excellent analytical skills.
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of Bioinformatics
London | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Bioinformatician to join an exciting clinical-stage gene therapy company based in London, and in Philadelphia and California US, who’s goal is developing innovative medi...Science
View & Apply
Principal Statistical Programmer
Yorkshire | £50,000 - £60,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Principal Statistical Programmer to join a world leading Clinical Research Organisation based in the Yorkshire area. As the Principal Statistical Programmer you will be ...Science
View & Apply