Job Reference: J5634289
Updated On: 12/01/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a SAS Statistician to join a leading Biotechnology CRO company based in the Cheshire area. As the SAS Statistician you will be responsible for leading in-house projects potentially across different phases and therapeutic areas and providing statistical input to single or multiple clinical trials. Support the provision of statistical consultancy services as required.
Key Duties and Responsibilities1. Act as lead or back-up statistician for multiple projects with any level of complexity.
2. Collaborate in the process of protocol development by choosing an appropriate study design, including statistical methodologies, calculating necessary sample size to achieve a pre-specified power, and writing the statistical section of the protocol.
3. Author and review Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs) based on the protocol, including development of output shells for tables, figures and listings.
4. Programming and validation of efficacy analysis datasets and associated tables, figures and listings.
Role Requirements1. Master's Degree or PhD in Statistics (or related discipline)
2. Significant relevant experience with drug development statistical analysis.
3. Ability to apply knowledge of statistical design, analysis and programming techniques used in clinical trials.
Other jobs with similar skills
Slough, Berkshire | £18 - £18 per hour
We are currently looking for a Graduate Statistician to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area on a temporary contract for 12 months. As the Graduate Statistician you will b...Science
View & Apply
Statistical Programming Associate Manager
Sheffield | £42,000 - £63,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Statistical Programming Associate Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical CRO based in the Sheffield area. As the Statistical Programming Associate Manager you will be ...Science
View & Apply