Job Reference: J5631613
Updated On: 31/05/2019
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Scientific Account Manager - South East to join a leading Life-Science distributor. It will be a field based position covering East London, Cambridgeshire and East Anglia area. As the Scientific Account Manager - South East you will be responsible for promoting reagents and lab instrumentation to academia and industrial research laboratories. This is an ideal opportunity for a PhD graduate, Post-Doc or Research Assistant that is looking to move to a commercial role or a Junior Scientific Sales/Marketing/Technical Support candidate that is looking for career progression.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Scientific Account Manager - South East will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will maintain effective customer relationships and assure continued market penetration and profitability by meeting customers within academia and research laboratories across East London, Cambridgeshire and East Anglia.
2. You will provide demonstrations, therefore you will maintain great technical knowledge on the reagents and lab instrumentation of the company. Including reagents, Imaging, Western Blots and Microscopy equipment etc,
3. As the Scientific Account Manager - South East you will work alongside the Inside Sales team and the Technical Support team.
4. You will accurately report progress of opportunities and activity and you are encouraged to take initiative and personal responsibility to add value to customers.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientific Account Manager - South East we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science discipline including Biology, Biomedical Sciences, Immunology, Biochemistry, Genetics. A PhD is advantageous.
2. Proven industry experience in a laboratory setting. Experience using antibodies, western blot, and microscopy is advantageous.
3. Scientific sales experience is not essential but advantageous.
Account Manager / Sales Specialist / BSc / MSc / PhD / Academia / Research Laboratories / Reagents / Services / Laboratory Equipment / Life Sciences / Biological Sciences / Lab Instrumentation / Consumables / Cambridgeshire / East Anglia / Inside Sales / Field Sales / Technical Support
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Sales Specialist - Cell Therapy
England | £50,000 - £80,000 per annum
HRS are currently looking for a Senior Sales Specialist – Cell Therapy to join a leading Biotechnology company that manufacturers reagents including antibodies, proteins and ELISA kits. Due to a recen...Science
View & Apply
Life Science Sales Specialist
Glasgow | £30,000 - £40,000 per annum
HRS currently have an exciting opportunity for a Life Science Sales Specialist - Scotland to join a Leading Supplier of laboratory equipment, consumables and chemicals. This is a home based position ...Science
View & Apply
Technical Support Scientist - German Speaking
Oxford | £25,000 - £32,000 per annum
HRS are currently looking for a Technical Support Scientist - German Speaking to join a Global Life Science company that manufactures reagents based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Technical Support S...Science
View & Apply