Job Reference: J5635365
Updated On: 15/09/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Scientific Computational Architectural Design Lead to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Scientific Computational Architectural Design Lead you will be responsible for exploring and documenting computational architectural needs aligned with analytical teams across Early Solutions to develop an appropriate information architecture design. Working with an appropriate team to develop a strategic technical plan and with the project management team to enable the delivery of state-of the-art research computing platforms.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesKEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Scientific Computational Architectural Design Lead will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Undertake detailed analysis of the computational architecture requirements across Analytical Teams towards developing a strategic infrastructure investment design in order to support the medium and longer term demands of these teams.
2. Ensure alignment with IT and analytical team's investment in current computational platforms, information management standards, security models, data classification standards and logical data models.
3. Provide design authority for implementation of the Analytical Computational Information Architecture.
4. Keep up to date with emerging trends in data integration and design technologies and integrate them into the target architectures when appropriate.
Role RequirementsROLE REQUIREMENTS:
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientific Computational Architectural Design Lead we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in computer science, engineering or similar discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in successful architecture and design projects with a focus on delivering research and development solutions.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with relevant pharmaceutical research domains or exposure to enterprise
Key Words: Computational, Architecture, Infrastructure, Azure, R&D, Design, Requirements gathering, Data, Delivery, Solutions, Berkshire
Other jobs with similar skills
IT Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
Staffordshire | £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Cloud Infrastructure Engineer to work in a Service Operations department for a Leading Environmental company based in the Staffordshire area. This would be an exciting ...Science
View & Apply
Senior Network Analyst
Staffordshire | £40,000 - £47,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Network Analyst to join a leading Environmental company contributing to the sustainable development of industries and communities based in the Staffordshire area....Science
View & Apply