J5630480EssexPharmaceutical Biotechnology PermanentEntry Level SalaryFull Time13/11/2018Regulatory Affairs Drug Safety Pharmacovigilance
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Synthetic Organic Chemist Are you an experienced synthetic organic chemist looking for a new exciting opportunity?We are currently looking for a Synthetic Organic Chemist to jo... View Job
Senior Pharmacovigilance Officer An exciting opportunity for an experienced Pharmacovigilance Specialist to join a Leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the S... View Job
Regulatory Affairs Officer An exciting Regulatory Affairs opportunity has become available to join a Leading Pharmaceutical company based in Co. Waterford in Ireland. You would ... View Job
We are currently looking for enthusiastic Scientific Graduates to join a Leading Consultancy in their new Pharmacovigilance team as Scientific Officers - Drug Safety. You will working alongside The Case Coordination Manager who will act as the point of contact between the Scientific Administration Team (SAT). The new Scientific Administration Team (SAT), which you will be apart of, will be responsible for processing medicines reports from health authorities onto the company's global safety database.
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop skills, understanding and experience in the world of Pharmacovigliance!
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Scientific Officer - Drug Safety will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As a Scientific Officer you will be responsible for completing a Triage assessment of case reports.
2. You will be required to log and enter cases into the safety database whilst subsequently quality checking and organising cases into the documentation system.
3. As a Scientific Officer it will be your duty to highlight any areas of concern or discrepancies to the case coordinator when related to adverse drug reactions (ADR).
4. You will acquire and maintain an up to date knowledge of global safety regulations for medicines.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientific Officer - Drug Safety we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life science or related discipline (e.g. Biology, Chemistry, Drug Safety, Pharmacology etc.) and a drive to gain experience in a Pharmacovigilance, Drug Safety or Regulatory profession.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with Microsoft office applications such as Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
3. Be an excellent communicator, work well in a team and be passionate about developing your career
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.