Job Reference: J5634393
Updated On: 19/02/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Scientific Programme Manager to join a leading Gene Therapy company based in the Oxfordshire area. As the Programme Manager you will be client facing and be responsible for managing the relationship with collaborators and ensuring projects are delivered to on time and within budget.
This role allows some remote working.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Scientific Programme Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Maintain great communication and relationships with partners and clients across the biopharmaceutical, ATMP and Gene therapy space, to ensure successful & long term alliances.
2. Manage and oversee client projects, ensuring they are delivered to in budget and timelines, that risks are mitigated and key milestones are met. Yo will also have financial control of the projects.
3. Work closely and collaboratively with technical experts, stakeholders to drive progress and facilitate meetings.
4. As the Scientific Programme Manager you will work closely with internal teams to support proposals, contract negotiations and provide project updates.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Programme Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or PhD in a life science subject such as biotechnology, immunology, regenerative medicine or biochemical engineering. Project Management qualifications such as PMP, Lean or Prince2 are highly desirable.
2. Proven Biologics / Biotech / Biopharma industry experience in scientific project management role with client facing responsibilities. Experience using Project Management tools such as Microsoft Projects is needed.
3. A working knowledge and a technical understanding of biopharmaceutical process development and manufacturing.
Key Words: Programme Manager / Program Manager / Program Director / Project Manager / Gene Therapy / Cell Therapy / Biopharmaceutical / Biologics / CMO / Oxford / Remote working
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Engineering Project Manager
Belfast | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Engineering Project Manager looking for an exciting new permanent opportunity? We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join the Engineering team with a leadi...Science
View & Apply
Medical Device Regulations Project Lead - 12 FTC
Middlesex | £65,000 - £80,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Medical Device Regulations Project Lead to join a leading pharmaceutical firm for an initial 12 month FTC. The role will be based at the company facility in Middlesex an...Science
View & Apply