Job Reference: J5634220
Updated On: 08/01/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Project Manager to join an exiting Pharmaceutical company on a 6 month contract to support with a Molecular Diagnostics project. As the Pharmaceutical Project Manager (Molecular Diagnostics) you will be responsible for contributing to the planning, design & executing of projects within a regulated life science environment.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Pharmaceutical Project Manager (Molecular Diagnostics) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Pharmaceutical Project Manager (Molecular Diagnostics), you will be supporting the management of multidisciplinary teams and their delivery against clear objectives, quality standards, timeline commitments and budgets.
2. You will be responsible for working within a high pressured environment where you will be responsible for ensuring that data and documents are managed in compliance with regulatory standards.
3. As the Pharmaceutical Project Manager (Molecular Diagnostics) you will be supporting the Project Director with the design, planning & budgeting of a number of new projects in the New Year.
4. You will be responsible for supporting a COVID-19 project.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Pharmaceutical Project Manager (Molecular Diagnostics) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline is essential.
2. Proven industry experience in molecular diagnostics is desired.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience within Project Management is essential.
Key Words: Project | Manager | Research | Development | Molecular | Diagnostics | Pharmaceutical | Biopharmaceutical | Veterinary | GLP | Global | Europe | Home-based.
Other jobs with similar skills
Pharmaceutical Project Manager
Kent | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Kent area. As the Project Manager you will be responsible for driving progress within the Developme...Science
View & Apply
Research Leader - Scale Up
Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Research Leader - Scale Up Chemistry to join a leading Drug Development company based in the Essex area. As the Research Leader - Scale Up Chemistry you will be responsi...Science
View & Apply