J5432City of LondonPharmaceutical Biotechnology Permanent£50,000 - £60,000Full Time01/06/2018Project Management Project Management – Scientific Project Management – Scale Up Project Management – Technology Transfer
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Project Manager - Pharmaceuticals We are currently looking for a Project Manager to join a leading life sciences and pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Proj... View Job
QC Project Manager - Life Sciences We are currently have a brand new and exciting opportunity for a QC Project Manager to join a leading life sciences company based in the Berkshire are... View Job
Gene Therapy Project Manager We are currently looking for a specialist Gene Therapy Project Manager to join a leading company based in Stevenage. As the Project Manager you will b... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Scientific Project Manager to join a growing Biotherapeutic company based in central London. As the Scientific Project Manager you will be responsible for the Programme Management of a variety of client projects that focus on the technical transfer of Cell and Gene Therapy research through feasibility studies to Manufacturing.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Scientific Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Work closely with all relevant internal and external stakeholders to ensure successful delivery of project outputs to schedule and within budget.
2. Develop an understanding of transaction types (including contractual relationships and handling of intellectual property) undertaken by the biotechnology industry.
3. Provide input during the project acquisition phase on development of transaction structures, technical milestones, legal and financial terms
4. As the Scientific Project Manager, you will manage cross-functional teams towards a successfully co-ordinated outcome on all projects.
5. As Scientific Project Manager, you will be responsible for overall project management including budget, resource, timeline, risk and issue management.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientific Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant Phd or equivalent experience within a Cell and Gene Therapy discipline in addition to experience of process development within an Industry setting.
2. Experience of managing projects is essential as well as the ability to manage budgets and stick to time lines. Experience in a client / customer facing role would be beneficial to your application.
3. Knowledge of taking products from conception to manufacturing is ideal, especially with an understanding of the issues and challenges that may arise.