Job Reference: J5634897
Updated On: 12/05/2021
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
We are currently looking for a Scientific Project Manager to join a leading Biotechnology business based in the London area. As the Scientific Project Manager you will, working with Programme Managers, be responsible for managing the life cycle of oncology drug candidates, from pre-clinical through to commercialisation.
This role allows 3 days working from home, and is managing Global projects.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Scientific Project Manager will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide project management of assets through project life cycle, working cross-functionally to coordinate, develop and execute projects within timelines and budgets.
2. Use project management tools to track progress, forecast budgets and facilitate meetings, regularly reviewing these with key stakeholders.
3. Ensure alignment across all areas, escalate issues and communicate decisions to all cross-functional team members and stakeholders.
4. Facilitate, organise and maintain an extensive set of project documentation and electronic files, track status of reports and documentation.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientific Project Manager we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life science subject such as Biology, Immunology or Oncology. A PhD is highly desirable.
2. Proven industry experience in Biotech or Biopharmaceutical organisation managing scientific projects, including the use of planning tools such as Microsoft Projects. Experience within oncology is beneficial.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working on the drug development process and life cycle. Ideally from licensing, to pre-clinical and clinical trials, and finally commercialisation.
Key Words: project manager / project management / oncology / biopharmaceutical / ADC / biologics / phd
Other jobs with similar skills
Associate Project Manager - 12 month FTC
Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Associate Project Manager - 12 month FTC to join a growing life sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. This could be a great opportunity for someone with som...Science
View & Apply
Senior Engineering Project Manager
Belfast | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced Engineering Project Manager looking for an exciting new permanent opportunity? We are currently looking for a Senior Project Manager to join the Engineering team with a leadi...Science
View & Apply