J3743CambridgeshireScience Permanent£25,000 to £29,000 per annumFull Time19/06/2017Immunohistochemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Study Scientist - Pathology
A Fantastic opportunity for a Study Scientist within Pathology has become available to join a leading Life Sciences company based in the Cambridgeshir... View Job
R&D Scientist - Immunoassays
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic R&D Scientist to join an innovative biotech company based in the Bedfordshire area. As the R&D Scientist ... View Job
Bioanalytical Science Manager
We currently have an exciting opportunity available for a Bioanalytical Science Manager to join a global life sciences company based in the Berkshire ... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently searching for a Scientific Support Specialist - Spanish Speaking to join a leading Life Science company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Scientific Support Specialist - Spanish Speaking, you will be responsible for providing first class technical support to all Spanish speaking customers via phone and email.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Scientific Support Specialist - Spanish Speaking will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for answering all customer queries and dealing with any problems they may be facing with antibody and protein related products and applications.
2. You will be responsible for dealing with customer complaints and improving their work within the laboratory through providing optimal solutions, balanced with a commercial focus.
3. You will be required to work closely with suppliers to obtain product information and update product data sheets when this information is acquired.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientific Support Specialist - Spanish Speaking we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Science subject such as; Biology, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Life Science or Microbiology with a relevant Masters being highly advantageous.
2. Proven industry experience in a laboratory based environment working with Western Blot, Immunoassay, ELISA, Immunohistochemistry or other antibody related applications is essential.
3. Fluency in both written and spoken Spanish is essential.
Key Words: Scientific Support | Antibody | Protein | Immunohistochemistry | Immunoassay | ELISA | Research | Masters | BSc | Life Science | Biotechnology | Spanish | Spain |
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.