Job Reference: J5636928
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a Scientific Training Advisor to join a growing life sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area.
Working as part of the Skills Development team, the Scientific Training Advisor will be responsible for providing expertise to support the designing and delivering of skills and training programmes.
The Scientific Training Advisor will be the primary SME and point of contact to support the design and delivery of curricula and individual training programmes.
When appropriate they will also serve as a trainer for the delivery of content. As the Scientific Training Advisor they will also be providing technical expertise on maintenance and functioning of the Skills and Training Laboratories.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Scientific Training Advisor will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Supporting the continued success of the Skills and Training Laboratories by providing either direct or sourcing SME know-how of manufacturing, process development and bioprocessing equipment
2. Supporting the ongoing evaluation of lab space and equipment within the Skills and Training Laboratories. Serving as a SME point of contact for further development of lab-based skills, including ongoing collaborator requirements.
3. Delivery of training content within the Skills and Training Laboratories and other settings. Directly advising or sourcing guidance on internal processes and best practices within laboratory settings.
4. Support the Skills team in generation and review of relevant documentation for operational readiness of the Skills and Training Laboratories.
5. Expert advise on GMP relevance of training course content and equipment.
6. SME input for the development of training content by local training providers and educational institutes
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientific Training Advisor we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. A strong background working in development, scale-up or GMP manufacturing roles, at least part of which is within industry.
2. Experience of laboratory processes is required, ideally including: Working with GMP regulations to manufacture Advanced Therapy Medicinal Products (ATMPs), operating and designing ATMP processes on closed and automated bioprocessing equipment or critically evaluating equipment and processes - Upstream and Downstream Bioprocessing.
3. Experience of delivering scientific training programmes would be highly beneficial.
Interested in this job? Apply for this position now!
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Life Sciences, Cell & Gene Therapy, Bioprocessing, Animal Health, Science, Drug Discovery