We are currently looking for a Analytical Chemist to join a leading analytical services company based in Reading. As the Analytical Scientist you will... View Job
QC Analyst (Shift)
We are currently looking for a QC Analyst (Shift) to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the QC Analyst (Shift)... View Job
We are currently looking for a QA Scientist to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area.KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:As th... View Job
We are currently looking for a Scientist - Animal Drugs Testing to join a leading Scientific Services company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Scientist - Animal Drugs Testing you will be responsible for providing a high quality analytical chemistry service to animal sports customers providing medication and doping control services.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Scientist - Animal Drugs Testing will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Plan and conduct analytical work (sample extraction and analyte detection) using appropriate techniques and in accord with the requirements of ISO17025.
2. Provision of results in a timely manner following documented procedures and interpretation of analytical data and presentation of results and conclusions.
3. Responsive and able to perform additional analyses and investigations as required
4. Perform routine maintenance on a range of scientific equipment, including mass spectrometers
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientist - Animal Drugs Testing we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry related field.
2. Proven industry experience in drugs analysis in an ISO17025 regulated lab is preferred.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with sampled extraction, GC-MS and LC-MS/MS would be preferred.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.