Senior Scientist - Assay Development An exciting opportunity for a Senior Scientist with experience of Biochemical Assay Development has become available to join a leading Biotechnology i... View Job
Scientist - Drug Discovery An exciting opportunity for an experienced Research Scientist within Drug Discovery has become available to join a Biotechnology company focusing on A... View Job
Assay Development Scientist We are currently looking for a Assay Development Scientist to join the Assay Development team within a leading Biotechnology company in the Cambridges... View Job
An exciting opportunity for an experienced Research Scientist within Drug Discovery has become available to join a Biotechnology company focusing on Antibody discovery, in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Scientist - Antibody Characterisation you will be responsible for leading immune-oncology projects within a laboratory environment that focus on in-vitro assay development for the screening and characterisation of Antibodies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Scientist - Antibody Characterisation will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Use your expertise to develop and problem solve in-vitro assays that are needed for screening and characterising antibody.
2. Independently design and execute project goals, plans and milestones in alignment with established programme strategy in addition to identifying critical programme-related issues and successfully implement plans to overcome them to ensure the achievement of project goals/milestones.
3. Apply knowledge of multiple disciplines or technological processes to affect program/project direction.
4. To lead an Immunology-focused oncology related programme.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientist - Antibody Characterisation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD in an Immunology focused topics (ideally tumour biology related) in addition to post-doctoral experience, though this is not essential. Evidence of substantial scientific output in forms of publications, patents and presentations in international conferences will help your application.
2. Proven industry experience in designing and optimising biological and immunological assays in addition to expertise in isolation, characterization and functional assay development using primary immune cells of rodent and/or human origin.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with using multi-parametric flow cytometry is essential.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.