Job Reference: J5634544
Updated On: 04/03/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for a Scientist in Drug Product Development to join a leading Biopharmaceutical organisation based in the North Wales area. As the Scientist in Drug Product Development you will be responsible for coordinating CMC activities (drug product, fill finish, analytical assay development etc). This will be a partially lab based role where you will develop, run analytical assays with ]home-based work flexibility.
This will be a fixed term contract - 12 months with possible extension.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Scientist in Drug Product Development will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Coordinate CMC activities by liaising with stakeholders and project managers in order to define manufacturing processes.
2. You will ensure laboratory work, data reports and technical reports are recorded properly.
3. As the Scientist in Drug Product Development, you will perform a variety of analytical assays to support the drug product development studies.
4. Communicate effectively with the wider Drug Product Development team and other departments.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientist in Drug Product Development we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a BSc / MSc / PhD in Life Sciences, Biological Sciences, Pharmaceutical Chemistry etc.
2. Proven industry experience in drug product process development / CMC.
3. A strong ability to convey information clearly and speak confidently.
Key Words: Process Development / Product Development / Analytical Assays / CMC / Fill Finish / Stability Studies / Formulation / GMP / Pharmaceutical / Biologics
Other jobs with similar skills
CMC Project Manager - Biologics
Remote | Experience Dependent
HRS are currently looking for a CMC Project Manager - Biologics to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in Cambridgeshire area. As the CMC Project Manager - Biologics you will be responsible...Science
View & Apply
Pre-Clinical Biomarker Lead
Berkshire | £54 - £75 per hour
We are currently looking for a Pre-Clinical Biomarker Lead to join a leading Life Sciences company based in Berkshire, for an initial 12 months (Likely extension). As the Pre-Clinical Biomarker Lead y...Science
View & Apply