Job Reference: J5633905
Updated On: 05/08/2021
Status: Under Offer
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for a Bioanalytical Scientist - ELISA to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in London. As the Bioanalytical Scientist - ELISA you will be responsible for performing ELISA assays to support PK/PD assays. This role is a great opportunity for a scientist with experience working on immunoassays within a GLP/GMP environment. You will be supporting pre-clinical studies.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Bioanalytical Scientist - ELISA will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be working independently on ELISA assays to support pre-clinical studies. You will use high throughput methods including but not limited to ECLIA, MSD etc.
2. As the Bioanalytical Scientist - ELISA you will tech transfer immunoassays, PK assays to CROs.
2. As the Bioanalytical Scientist - ELISA you will be analysing data and communicate them internally.
4. You will be troubleshooting to solve technical problems.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bioanalytical Scientist - ELISA we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Life Sciences, including but not limited to Biological Sciences, Biochemistry, Chemistry, Immunology etc. A PhD is advantegous.
2. Proven industry experience performing ELISA in a regulated environment GLP and/or GMP.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with writing SOPs and performing statistical analysis.
ELISA / Gyrolab / MSD / Scientist / Bioanalysis / GLP / GMP / Pre-clinical / SOP / PK / PD / Supervision / ECLIA / Biologics
Other jobs with similar skills
Assay Development Scientist
London | £38,000 - £42,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Assay Development Scientist to join a leading Contract Research Organisation based in the London area. As the Assay Development Scientist you will be responsible for dev...Science
View & Apply
London | £26,000 - £32,000 per annum
HRS are currently looking for a ELISA Scientist to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in London. As the ELISA Scientist you will be responsible for performing ELISA assays to support PK/PD...Science
View & Apply