Job Reference: J5636790
Status: Now Interviewing
We are currently looking for a Scientist - HPLC to join a growing pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Scientist - HPLC you will be responsible for method development of analytical laboratory techniques, focused on HPLC and as well as formulation of large molecules.
This is a great opportunity for someone that has been working in a CRO, CDMO or Pharma company that are keen to develop their method development skills and perform formulation work.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
1. You will be involved with working within protein sciences including, characterisation, formulation and stability projects. You will be specialist in various analytical techniques, including HPLC, UPLC, UV, DLS and SEC.
2. Represent the company at project team meetings and provide expert technical advice to internal and external stakeholders.
3. Ensure all interactions and engagements are carried out with the highest ethical and professional standards and that all work is accomplished with the highest quality.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientist - HPLC we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree within Life Sciences included but not limited to Biochemistry and Chemistry.
2. Experience using HPLC is a must. Formulation experience is advantageous but not essential.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience working in a CRO / Pharma. Candidates from academia could be considered.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Drug Discovery
Skills: Chemistry - Formulation Pharma, Quality Assurance - GMP, Life Sciences - Bioassay, Life Sciences - Assay Development, Product Development - Biotech / Biopharm