J562968CambridgeshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science Permanent£20,000 to £35,000 per annum - CompetitiveFull Time24/09/2018Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Assistant Programme Manager - 1677 We are currently looking for a Assistant Programme Manager to join a leading company based in the Fordham, Cambridgeshire area. As the Assistant Progr... View Job
Analytical Development Scientist We are currently looking for a Analytical Development Scientist to join a leading company based in the Oxford area. The Analytical Scientist in the An... View Job
Research Scientist We are currently looking for a Research Scientist to join a leading company based in the Rushden area. As the Research Scientist you will be involved ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Scientist to join a leading company based in the Ely, Cambridgeshire area. As the Scientist you will be responsible for analysis of a wide range of pharmaceutical materials determining elemental impurities, manufacturing residues and extractable and leachable species. The role includes all aspects of analysis, from sample preparation, measurement and data processing to reporting data to customers. You will be working as part of the inorganic analysis group within the CMC Analytical Services team.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Scientist you will testing a range of pharmaceutical materials determining elemental impurities, manufacturing residues and extractable and leachable species using analytical instrumentation including microwave digestion systems, ICP-OES and ICP-MS.
2. You will be involved in laboratory audits, data checking and process improvements
3. As the Scientist you will be responsible for raising CAPAs, OOS, Deviations and Change Controls.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or related discipline
2. Proven industry experience working within a GMP environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Inorganic analysis such as microwave digestion ICP-OES and ICP-MS
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.