J56238CambridgeshirePharmaceutical CRO/CMO Science PermanentDependent on experienceFull Time12/06/2018Chemistry Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry Chemistry - Quality Control
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Analytical Chemist We are currently looking for a Analytical Chemist to join a leading company based in the Greater Manchester area. As the Analytical Chemist you will w... View Job
Organics Analyst - GC-MS We are currently looking for a Organics Analyst to join the environmental laboratory of a growing life sciences company based in the Essex area. The r... View Job
Flow Cytometry Sales Executive We are currently looking for a Flow Cytometry Sales Executive to join a Global leading company that have been in the Life Science industry for over 80... View Job
We are currently looking for a Scientist - Inorganics to join a growing life sciences company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Scientist - Inorganics you will be responsible for working within the Inorganic Analysis group within the CMC Analytical Services team.
The team undertake cGMP analysis of a wide range of pharmaceutical materials determining elemental impurities, manufacturing residues and extractable and leachable species. The role includes all aspects of analysis, from sample preparation, measurement and data processing to reporting data to customers. The laboratory hosts a number of sample preparation and analytical instrumentation including microwave digestion systems, ICP-OES and ICP-MS.
We are looking for candidates with experience in some of the following areas: Inorganic Chemistry, ICP-MS, ICP-OES, GMP, cGMP, microwave digestion, Analytical Chemistry, extractable and leachable.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Scientist - Inorganics will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Working to laboratory SOPs and adhering to cGMP procedures.
2. Providing right first time analytical data to agreed schedules using ICP-MS, ICP-OES and Microwave Digestion Systems.
3. Getting involved in laboratory audits, data checking and process improvements.
4. Raising CAPAs, OOS, Deviations and Change Controls.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientist - Inorganics we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences of Chemistry related discipline. Some training will be provided but it would be highly beneficial to have had prior experience with inorganic analysis such as ICP-MS and microwave digestion.
2. You must be able to demonstrate excellent communication and time management skills and a strong attention to detail.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with GMP regulations (or similar) would be beneficial.
NOTE: Although not a requirement for the role, having your own car would be beneficial as there are limited public transport options in the area.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.