Job Reference: J5634774
Updated On: 05/05/2021
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for a Scientist - Proteomics with extensive hand on experience of LC-MS/MS to join and innovative Biotechnology company based in the North West of the UK. As the Scientist - Proteomics you will undertake laboratory research and drive proteomics related projects.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Scientist - Proteomics will be varied, however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Use your exceptional practical skills with Protein Mass Spectrometry, Proteomics, Multiple Reaction Monitoring (aka Selected Reaction Monitoring) to contribute to projects within the Research department.
2. As the Scientist - Proteomics you will use exceptional practical skills, excellent communication and team working abilities, you will drive innovative projects forward from the laboratory.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientist - Proteomics we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant PhD as a minimum in Life Sciences, Proteomics, Chemical Biology, Biochemistry, Drug Discovery etc,
2. Proven academic experience in proteomics (phosphoproteomics) is a must. Experience with cell biology and protein biochemistry is advantageous.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Mass Spectrometry (LC/MS).
Key Words: Mass Spectrometry / Proteomics / MS / Mass Spectrometry / Protein / Multiple Reaction Monitoring / MRM / LCMS / Data Analysis / Mass Spec / Selected Reaction Monitoring / SRM / Mass Spec / Life Sciences / Pharmaceuticals / Drug Discovery
Other jobs with similar skills
Kent | Experience Dependent
Are you an experienced synthetic organic chemist looking for a new exciting opportunity? We are currently looking for a Synthetic Organic Chemist to join a leading company based in the Kent area. ...Science
View & Apply
Mass Spec Scientist - Product Characterisation
Chester | Experience Dependent
HRS are currently looking for a Mass Spec Scientist - Product Characterisation to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the North Wales. As the Mass Spec Scientist - Product Characterisati...Science
View & Apply