Job Reference: J5638660
Status: Open to Applications
We are currently looking for a Scientist (Microbiology / Environmental Monitoring) to join a leading Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices company based in the Hampshire area. As the Scientist (Microbiology / Environmental Monitoring) you will be responsible for playing a leading role on environmental monitoring and microbiological activities to support internal teams and clients.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Your duties as the Scientist (Microbiology / Environmental Monitoring) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will act as the SME in environmental monitoring and visit client sites to conduct risk control assessments, and qualify and revalidate client cleanrooms.
2. You will take part in microbiological testing activities ensuring that services are delivered meeting GMP and regulatory standards.
3. You will be responsible for the preparation of protocols, reports, and other standard laboratory documentation (change controls, non-conformance, risk assessments) in compliance with company procedures.
4. You will monitor the effectiveness of the environmental monitoring services and provide feedback to ensure management is in order, and take ownership of the team training staff in their sections.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientist (Microbiology / Environmental Monitoring) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a life sciences discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP or GLP laboratory environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience in environmental monitoring or microbiological related activities.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.
Sectors: Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Life Sciences