Bioanalysis Scientist Are you an experienced bioanalysis scientist looking for an exciting new job opportunity?We are currently looking for a Bioanalysis Scientist to join ... View Job
Bioanalytical Scientist Are you an experienced bioanalysis scientist looking for an exciting new job opportunity?We are currently looking for a Bioanalysis Scientist to join ... View Job
Senior Study Diretor (in vivo) Are you an experienced senior study director looking for a new exciting job opportunity?We are currently looking for a Senior Study Director (in vivo)... View Job
Are you an experienced bioanalysis scientist looking for an exciting new job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Bioanalysis Scientist to join a rapidly expanding biotech company based in the Dundee area.
This bioanalysis scientist position is an important role within the Analytical Sciences Team and will be focussed on supporting regulatory (GLP / GCP) bioanalysis studies.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Bioanalysis Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Primarily support the analysis of regulatory bioanalytical studies using LC-MS/MS, GC-MS, HPLC and GC techniques. This will also include supporting the analysis of regulatory formulation stability studies and study analysis of all bioanalytical and DMPK studies in the Dundee site.
2. You will assist the senior scientist in the development and validation of chromatographic methods for bioanalytical support of GLP studies as well as for formulation analysis to current FDA/EMEA standards.
3. As the bioanalysis scientist, you will (when trained) act as Study Director, Principal Investigator or Analytical Phase Manager for bioanalysis and formulation analysis studies. You will also be expected to contribute to scientific publications.
4. Additionally, you will be required to contribute to authoring and reviewing SOPs and other business process documents and assisting the team leader / lab manager in organising repairs and maintenance of laboratory equipment and facilities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Bioanalysis Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences degree such as, but not limited to, Chemistry, Biochemistry and Biotechnology is essential.
2. Proven industry experience of supporting bioanalytical studies within a GLP / GMP environment as well as chromatographic and mass spectrometric techniques is also essential to your application.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with Sciex equipment, Analyst software and ELISA technology is highly advantageous. Knowledge of in vitro DMPK assays will also be beneficial to your application.
Key Words: Bioanalysis | Bioanalytical Scientist | GLP Regulated | GMP | Life Sciences | Biotechnology | DMPK | In Vitro | In Vivo | Chromatography | Mass Spectrometry | Dundee | LCMS | HPLC | Analytical
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.