Quality Control Scientist We are currently looking for a Quality Control Scientist to join a leading gene therapy company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Scientist y... View Job
Research Assistant We are currently looking for a Research Assistant in Cell Biology to join a clinical-stage biotechnology company based in the Hertfordshire area. As t... View Job
Laboratory Technician We are currently looking for a Laboratory Technician to join a world renowned CRO based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the Laboratory Technician, you ... View Job
We are currently looking for a Scientist to join the Biopotency and Immunoassay Team in a leading Biotechnology company based in the Berkshire area. As the Scientist you will be responsible for establishing methods and procedures for performing analytical techniques.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Scientist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will perform analytical assays including ELISA, Biacore and cell culture for the assessment of therapeutic proteins.
2. Your role as a Scientist will also include being responsible for the laboratory environment, ensuring a clean and tidy and compliant laboratory while following regulations.
3. You will liaise with the Line Managers and Scientific Leads where appropriate and work collaboratively with the company to ensure customers' needs are met.
4. It will be your job to generate and document data from the teams experimental work.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Scientist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Life Sciences related degree such as, but not limited to, Biology, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology etc.
2. Industrial experience using ELISA and cell culture is necessary for this position.
3. Proven industry experience in a range of analytical assays such as Electrophoresis, SDS-PAGE, HPLC and experience working in a GMP laboratory would be beneficial to your application.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.