Job Reference: J5633050
Updated On: 10/03/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior or Principal Scientist (Immunoassays) to join a leading Drug Discovery company based in the Berkshire area. As the Senior or Principal Scientist (Immunoassays) you will be responsible for providing day to day delivery of in house immunoassay of the company's biomarker strategy and projects. This is a great opportunity for an experienced scientist that is looking to combine lab work with project related work ( client collaborations, project management etc.). Some management could be applied for the role.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior or Principal Scientist (Immunoassays) will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Perform bioanalysis of large molecules and the development of biomarkers to support drug discovery and development.
2. Work with a range of platforms for high sensitivity immunoassay development. Including but not limited to ELISAs, Singulex, MSD, high regional scale detection, primary cells and cell based assays.
3. Validation of immunoassays and providing appropriate levels of biomarker verification / assay quality.
4. Working with a range of internal stakeholders including Research Scientists, Non-Clinical Safety and Translational Medicines to bring research to life and actively move the projects forward.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior or Principal Scientist (Immunoassays) we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Scientific discipline and experience with assay development.
2. Proven industry experience in the Pharmaceutical / Biopharmaceutical Industry, CRO or drug discovery environment.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with immunoassays, single and primary cells, and validation of assays.
Key Words: Immunoassay / Drug Discovery / Biomarker / Biologics / Large Molecules / Biopharmaceutical / Translational Medicine / ELISA / Singulex / MSD / validation / bioanalysis / CRO
Other jobs with similar skills
Wiltshire | £45,000 per annum
We are currently looking for an Analytical QC Manager to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Wiltshire area. As the Analytical QC Manager you will be responsible for managing a group...Science
View & Apply
London | Experience Dependant
We are currently looking for a Non-Clinical Manager to join an exciting Cell and Gene Therapy company based in London. As the Non-Clinical Manager you will be responsible for assessing the feasibility...Science
View & Apply