Job Reference: J5633612
Updated On: 12/08/2020
Status: Now Interviewing
Back to results
Role OverviewHRS are currently looking for a Senior / Principal Scientist - Protein Bioanalysis to join a global Biopharmaceutical company based in Brussels. As the Senior / Principal Scientist - Protein Bioanalysis you will be developing complex bioanalytical methods for protein quantification. This is a great opportunity for an LC-MS expert to join the Development Sciences department.
*The company is able to support with relocation costs and visa applications for non-EU candidates*
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior / Principal Scientist - Protein Bioanalysis will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop bioanalytical methods for protein quantification used in evaluation of PK and biomarkers.
2. Design and optimise methods for LC-MS/MS. You will perform other ranges of analytical techniques, including enzymatic digestion, immunocapture purification, solid phase extraction, micro/nano LC and other.
3. You will be part of a matrix organisation, therefore involved with project management, internal and external collaboration and shareholder management to name just a few.
4. As the Senior / Principal Scientist - Protein Bioanalysis, you will train and mentor junior member of staff.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior / Principal Scientist - Protein Bioanalysis we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a chemistry, biochemistry and/or biological sciences.
2. Proven industry experience in bioanalysis using LC-MS/MS within a pharmaceutical/CRO. Ideally experience in a regulated environment such as GLP / GMP.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with bioanalytical guidance documents, such as EMA, FDA, ICH.
Key Words: Bioanalysis / Bioanalytical / LCMS / LC-MS/MS / Liquid Chromatography / Mass Spectrometry / GLP / GCP / EMA / FDA / ICH / PK / Biomarker assay / Large Molecules / Protein Quantification / Senior / Principal Scientist / Belgium / Brussels
Other jobs with similar skills
Pharmaceutical Technical Lead - Wet Chemistry
Berkshire | £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Technical Lead - Wet Chemistry to join a leading CRO based in the Berkshire area. As the Pharmaceutical Technical Lead - Wet Chem...Science
View & Apply
Senior Analytical Chemist
Loughborough | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for an Senior Analyst to join a leading company based in the Leicestershire area. The Senior Analyst in the Analytical Development Laboratory you will become part of a team wh...Science
View & Apply
Pharmaceutical Analytical Chemist
Leicester, Leicestershire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Analyst to join a leading company based in the East Midlands area. As the Analytical Scientist you will be responsible for undertaking the chemical analysis of raw mater...Science
View & Apply