J562871City of LondonIS&T Technology Professional Services PermanentExperience DependentFull Time10/09/2018IT IT – Software Development IT - Development IT - Software Development - Java IT - Software Development - HTML IT - Software Development - ASP.NET / .NET IT - Software Development IT - Design
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
DevOps Engineer We are currently looking for a Principle DevOps Engineer to join a leading e-commerce company based in the Leeds, West Yorkshire area who have just ga... View Job
Front End Web Developer We are currently looking for a Front End Web Developer to join a leading e-commerce company based in the Leeds, West Yorkshire area. As the Front End ... View Job
Optical Test Development Engineer Are you an experienced optical test development engineer looking for a new exciting job opportunity?We are currently looking for a Optical Test Develo... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Web Developer to join a leading Software Development company based in the London area. As the Senior Web Developer you will be responsible for improve both Django and Flask-based web projects and working closer with our client's infrastructure team to deliver hosting and deployment solutions.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Web Developer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will work closely with the infrastructure team to create hosting and deployment solutions while creating clean and elegant code in any part of the web technology stack.
2. Define models and architectures for new application stacks, write unit tests and implement automated testing as well as reporting bugs and submit patches for open source products.
3. As the Senior Web Developer you will also uphold and improve team standards for design, code quality, and test coverage, as well as engage in and contribute to our agile software development methods
4. As part of the team you will be actively encouraged to carefully consider and discuss architectural and technical decisions for the benefit of the project and software.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Web Developer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
2. Proven industry experience in writing web or application software in a dynamic programming language, hosting and deploying web applications in Linux
3. A working knowledge and practical experience of code structures, design patterns for application programming and continuous integration and automated testing would take priority on application.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for our talent development. We welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment processionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.