J5630682City of LondonBiotechnology Science Permanent£35,000 to £45,000 per annum - Market leading benefits + car allowanceFull Time09/04/2019Biomedical Science Biochemistry Cellular Biology & Molecular Biology Cell Culture Microbiology Commercial Commercial - Sales Commercial – Business Development Commercial - Account Management Commercial - Territory Management Commercial - Field Sales Clinical Commercial - Field Based
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Account Manager - Consumables We are currently looking for a Senior Account Manager - Consumables to join a market leading company based in the London area. As the Senior Account M... View Job
Senior Account Manager We are currently looking for a Senior Account Manager to join a leading Biotechnology company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Senior Account M... View Job
Genomics Account Manager We are currently looking for a Genomics Account Manager to join a leading company based in the Midlands. As the Genomics Account Manager you will be r... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Account Manager - Consumables to join a market leading company based in the London area. As the Senior Account Manager - Consumables you will be responsible for providing product information, generating sales and executing strategic business plans for the London territory.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Account Manager - Consumables will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will provide sales presentations and provide product information, through telephone, e-mail or personal visits daily to generate sales.
2. You will support marketing programs and develop, write, and execute a strategic business plan for managing assigned territory annually.
3. As the Senior Account Manager - Consumables, you will develop presentations and customer proposals for such things as supply agreements, supply contracts and preferred vendor agreements with assistance from RM, Marketing and/or Technical Sales Specialist
4. You will maintain and increase current customer database through Company customer relations management software and communicate key competitive activities and trends.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Account Manager - Consumables we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant BSc or Masters (preferably a PhD) in a Biology related subject such as Biology, Microbiology , Molecular Biology and Biochemistry.
2. Proven industry experience in sales and/or lab experience. Knowledge of accounts in the area is preferred.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with PCR, protein and molecular biology, genome editing, cell culture, flow cytometry and imaging.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.