Scientist - Animal Drugs Testing
We are currently looking for a Scientist - Animal Drugs Testing to join a leading Scientific Services company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the... View Job
QC Analyst (Shift)
We are currently looking for a QC Analyst (Shift) to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As the QC Analyst (Shift)... View Job
We are currently looking for a Analytical Chemist to join an innovative business in the Oxfordshire area that develops and manufacturers petroleum add... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical contract development and manufacturing company based in the Leicestershire area. As the Senior Analyst you will be responsible for carrying out and monitoring the progress of analytical work to GMP requirements.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Develop and verify methods for the testing of incoming materials and developmental drug products, all to GMP standards.
2. Maintain all records of analytical work, reviewing analytical documentation and reporting and/or investigating incidents of out of specification results.
3. Advise and assist staff in troubleshooting methods and review new methods in relation to their application.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a chemistry or life science subject, with proven industry experience in analysing development drug products within a GMP environment.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience of developing and validating methods for development drug products using analytical techniques including HPLC and dissolution. In addition to stability testing including assay or dissolution analysis.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.