Job Reference: J5633485
Updated On: 22/09/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Analyst to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Lancashire area. As the Senior Analyst you will get the chance to provide technical expertise regarding inhalation dosage forms in addition to the supervision of junior analysts.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Analyst will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. Provide expertise and knowledge of testing of Inhalation Devices (MDIs and DPIs) and their formulations
2. As the Senior Analyst you will be responsible for the supervision of junior analysts and setting work plans
3. Perform analytical method development and validation
4. Troubleshooting issues in relation to analytical methods or instruments
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Analyst we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in Chemistry or related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in laboratory environment working to GMP standards testing Oral Solid Dose or Inhalation products.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with analytical techniques such as NGI, PSD, HPLC and Dissolution testing oral solid dose and/or Inhalation. As well as experience in method development and method validation of the above techniques.
Key Words: HPLC, Dissolution, Analytical, Development, Method development, Method validation, GMP, Solid, Inhalation, NGI, PSD.
Other jobs with similar skills
Senior Analytical Scientist - HPLC
Oxford | £25,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Scientist - HPLC to join a leading Biopharmaceutical company based in the Oxfordshire area. The company is focused in developing vaccine products. As ...Science
View & Apply
Analytical Development Team Leader
Newport | £30,000 - £36,000 per annum
We are currently looking for a Analytical Development Team Leader to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the South Wales area. As the Analytical Team Leader you will be responsible for prov...Science
View & Apply
Pharmaceutical Technical Lead - Wet Chemistry
Berkshire | £40,000 - £55,000 per annum
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Pharmaceutical Technical Lead - Wet Chemistry to join a leading CRO based in the Berkshire area. As the Pharmaceutical Technical Lead - Wet Chem...Science
View & Apply