Job Reference: J5633571
Updated On: 30/07/2020
Status: Open to Applications
Back to results
Role OverviewWe are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Chemist - Crystallisation to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in Northern Ireland. As the Senior Analytical Chemist - Crystallisation you will be responsible for supporting projects performing solid state R&D activities (polymorphism studies, salt or cocrystal screens, investigation of batch to batch variability, etc.) or contributing to the development of fit-forpurpose crystallisation procedures on behalf of external clients.
Key Duties and ResponsibilitiesYour duties as the Senior Analytical Chemist - Crystallisation will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. As the Senior Analytical Chemist you will responsible for transfer of crystallisation procedures to kilo lab or plant in support of production teams.
2. You will work within project teams working to tight deadlines, working to GMP guidelines.
3. As the enior Analytical Chemist you will be involved in troubleshooting and developing materials characterisation methods including XRPD, DSC, TGA, DVS, Microscopy and PSD.
4. You will support clients in helping to define final salt and polymorphic form based on a full materials characterisation assessment.
Role RequirementsTo be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Analytical Chemist - Crystallisation we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Chemistry or closely related discipline.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP/GLP environment and be able to identify OOS, OOT, OOP and OOE results and to inform the appropriate member of staff.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with method development and validation. Using techniques such as XRPD, DSC, TGA, DVS, Microscopy and PSD.
Key Words: Materials Characterisation, Materials Chemistry, API, Analytical, Senior Analytical Chemist, Analytical Chemistry, XRPD, DSC, TGA, DVS, Microscopy, PSD, GMP.
Other jobs with similar skills
Materials Charactersation Scientist
Hertfordshire, Hertfordshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Materials Characterisation Scientist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the Materials Characterisation Scientist you will be re...Science
View & Apply
Senior Analytical Scientist - Pharmaceuticals
Berkshire, Berkshire | Experience Dependent
We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Chemist to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Berkshire area. As the Senior Analytical Chemist you will be responsible for performing r...Science
View & Apply