J2903RichmondScience PermanentDependent on ExperienceFull Time20/12/2016Chemistry
Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
We are currently searching for a QC Analyst to join a leading pharmaceutical company based in the Northamptonshire area. As the QC Analyst, you will b... View Job
QC Chemistry Technician
We are currently looking for a QC Chemistry Technician to join a leading life sciences company based in the Hertfordshire area. As the QC Chemistry Te... View Job
Analytical Chemist 12-18 Month FTC
We are currently looking for a Analytical Scientist (12-18 Month FTC) to join a leading Pharmaceutical company based in the Cambridgeshire area. As th... View Job
Hyper Recruitment Solutions are currently looking for a Senior Examiner - Toxicology to join a leading private forensic science service provider based in the Middlesex area.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Examiner - Toxicology will be to ensure that analyses of casework items are carried out in a timely manner to quality standards and to provide a non-routine assay service as necessary. The key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. In the Toxicology team the Senior Examiner will analyse casework samples using LC-MS, GC-MS and immunoassay techniques, and provide other casework support for reporting officers, particularly the more complex analyses.
2. You will ensure analytical data conforms to quality standards by reviewing analytical data particularly of the more complex assays.
3. You will design and carry out method validation and development projects.
4. As the Senior Examiner you will provide line management for up to 6 staff in the Toxicology team, and you will provide supervision of routine maintenance of analytical instrumentation and advice on remedial action.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Examiner - Toxicology we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a scientific discipline and proven experience in the forensic industry.
2. A working knowledge and practical experience with LC-MS, GC-MS, or GC-QQQ or LC-MS, including peer review of analytical data and instrument maintenance..
3. Previous line management experience with the ability to train analysts in sample preparation techniques e.g. L/L, SPE.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer that is happy to welcome applications for any applicant who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors and is made up of a collaboration of scientists supporting science. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.