J5630673BerkshireBiotechnology CRO/CMO Science Permanent£32,000 to £35,000 per annumFull Time21/12/2018Biochemistry Biochemistry – QC / Stability Bioanalytical Bioassay
Share this job
Other jobs with similar skills
Head of QC We are currently looking for a Head of QC to join an innovative Gene Therapy company based in London. As the Head of QC you will be responsible for th... View Job
QC Analyst We are currently looking for a QC Analyst to join a leading Cell and Gene Therapy company based in the London area. As the QC Analyst you will be resp... View Job
Research Assistant We are currently looking for a Research Assistant in Cell Biology to join a clinical-stage biotechnology company based in the Hertfordshire area. As t... View Job
We are currently looking for a Senior Analytical Reviewer to join a leading Antibody company based in the Berkshire area. As the Senior Analytical Reviewer you will be responsible for carrying out the critical review and analysis of various assays, presentations and reports.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Senior Analytical Reviewer will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will analyse analytical assays such as, but not limited to, ELISA, qPCR, SDS, HPLC and icIEF as well as initiation of problem solving and trouble shooting activities to improve such assays.
2. As the Senior Analytical Reviewer you will identify issues affecting the assay, interpret data and calculations and transcription errors. You will provide feedback and coaching on how to overcome these issues.
3. You will act as the subject matter expert where qualified as well as lead root cause analysis investigations where appropriate.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Senior Analytical Reviewer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree or PhD in a Life Sciences related discipline such as, but not limited to, Molecular Biology, Biotechnology or Analytical chemistry.
2. Proven industry experience in a GMP Life Science or Pharmaceutical company as well as experience carrying out assays such as ELISA, PCR, HPLC, icIEF.
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with data analysis and troubleshooting of assays is essential to your application.
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves.